Customer Direct Roundtable
2019-05-09T12:00:00 2019-05-09T12:00:00 - 2019-05-09T12:50:00
With the share of reader revenues on the rise, subscriptions are moving towards centre stage in the publishing mix. This roundtable looks at the key factors at play for digital and direct marketing professional in 2019 as they look to capitalise on this opportunity:
Why are subscription marketers so keen to talk about customer engagement?
- Does customer engagement really lead to lower subscriber churn?
- Can digital engagement positively impact print subscription acquisition and retention performance?
- The role of data analytics in understanding the life time value of customer engagement.
Are paywalls the future for media subscriptions?
- When is a paywall the right strategic approach for a media brand?
- What are the comparative advantages of hard, soft and dynamic paywalls?
- Is a successful email newsletter strategy essential to a successful paywall product?